Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Card Problem

Options
  • 09-08-2007 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

I have a Kodka C3300 digital camera with a 128MB memory card which came with the camera. I have bought a Sandisk 2GB memory card for the camera. When I insert the memory card into the camera, the camera tells me that the memory card is full. I cannot take pictures. When I try to format the card I get the following message "File Error". This is the second card that this has happened to. I returned the first card thinking it was faulty. Am I doing something wrong or are the cards actuallt faulty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

What size was the other card?

Sometimes cameras don't accept over certain sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Baldie wrote:
    I have a Kodka C3300 digital camera with a 128MB memory card which came with the camera. I have bought a Sandisk 2GB memory card for the camera.....

Advertisement