Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Wardrobe Malfunctions:

Options
  • 08-08-2007 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I thought that wardrobe malfunctions started with the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake Super Bowl show but there seems to be a lot more!

Miss Universe, Tara Reid, Toni Braxton, Britney, and my personal favorite Queen Nicola T...I'm not sure what QNT does...but she's damn hot!

Here are a few pics for ya! http://tinyurl.com/24agj7

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i thought a wardrobe malfunction was when the door gets stuck or the handle breaks off

Some of them would be staged thats what i believe anyway
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

it seems to be the term/phrase of the decade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

In all honesty with what Queen Nicola whatshername was wearing that was obviously going to happen... What did she expect when she was wearing a bit of sellotape to cover her up.. TSK.. Celebs..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I hate the term wardrobe malfuction (it has nothing to do with clothes!), it was made up by some thick American news channel reporter when the whole Janet Jackson incident took place. Alot of them are staged as mentioned, get a few more pics in the papers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Yeh it's more like a celebrity brain malfunction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Ruu wrote:
    I hate the term wardrobe malfuction (it has nothing to do with clothes!), it was made up by some thick American news channel reporter when the whole Janet Jackson incident took place. Alot of them are staged as mentioned, get a few more pics in the papers.

it works tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

have to say tara reid's reaction afterwards is funny though

Advertisement