Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Cork city

Options
  • 08-08-2007 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am beginning a postgrade in UCC this sept. I don't know the city and in am looking for a flat/ app for two people. I'm a mature student so I'm looking for a relatively quite spot, with secure parking, and not to expensive! Any advice would be greatly appreciated:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I actually have a flat in Cork at the moment ( In case I get Pharmacy ), it's only around €3,500 a year. There's only 3 people per flat also in mine. I don't know if they accept Postgrad Students though. Search for Powell and Long on google and you'll find them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mhac

Cheers Lucas ill check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Is this the place, Lucas? Looks nice for the rent, if so!

D'you mind me asking what the area's like? I've a daughter starting at UCC next September and am looking for something suitable for a first-year... (i.e. safe to walk home at night, etc.) :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

I have no idea what it's like but like you said, it seems good for the money. I think no matter where she stays, the danger level, if any, will remain the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

i shall be heading to cork for college now myself...

aaaaahhhh the accommodation hunt begins!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement