Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand.de - STILL NOT TAKEN money!

Options
  • 08-08-2007 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I have ordered a PC from hardwareversand.de about 2 weeks ago now. The payment was through money transfer into their account - I know a lot of people on the PC building and upgrading forum have used them before and find them to be grand. However, the money went out of my account on the 2nd of this month, and they still haven't emailed me to say that it has been received. I know it can take 2 days for it to leave my account and go into theirs once it has been taken out of my account, but its getting a bit mad at this stage

All it says for my order is (translated) "As of yet, no payment received"

Has anyone else had any dealings with them?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Well you know i'm still in the same situation. Two weeks gone and it looks like a lot of money with it.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

Well you know i'm still in the same situation. Two weeks gone and it looks like a lot of money with it.:mad:

still happening to u too? b*lls to this now. if i had of known it would take this long, i wud have just gone with a different site to be honest. I'm gonna phone em later and see if I can cancel, and just get the money back. did u phone them urself - I phoned em once, and the lad i spoke to said "I speak little English", so its kinda hard for them to understand whats going on i think....

What are you gonna do urself?

Im thinkin bout goin down to my bank today to see if they can cancel it from this end.what bank did you do your transfer through. I used BOI. Gutted now that I didnt give the extra few quid to dabs, at least I would have had everything by now

Im thinkin bout goin down to my bank today to see if they can cancel it from this end.what bank did you do your transfer through. I used BOI. Gutted now that I didnt give the extra few quid to dabs, at least I would have had everything by now

let me know how u get on sure. i used AIB, and to be honest, I think its a bit too late, as the money is in limbo somewhere

my bank are lookin into it now, just waitin on a phone call......

• Advertisement

my bank are lookin into it now, just waitin on a phone call......

nice one :) il b online all day sure if u can get back once u get a chance :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

They never actually emailled me upon receiving payment AFAIR...
    Just visit the site, then go to my profile > order history
    If you click on the order number, it should hopefully say "Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us." on the bottom of that page...
    If so, try viewing the page for each individual item to see if it's in stock.

I'm fairly unhappy with their service so far as well, see my thread here

It'd better dispatch today or there'll be hell to pay!:p

/edit
    sorry, just read the original post fully... hopefully AIB can sort it out for you

Hey I just got an email from them and they have cancelled my order.
    Now when am I going to get my money back?

Hey I just got an email from them and they have cancelled my order.
    Now when am I going to get my money back?

oh great...well I sent them a screenshot of my 24hr banking showing that it was taken out on the 2nd.

they sent me back an email saying

"Dear Mr. X, thank you very much for your communication. As soon as the sum went in here, we will send your shipment at you.

With kind regards Britta Köster"

that was 2 days ago now...I dunno what to do at this stage now...

Hey just an update, it turns out it wasnt hardwareversands fault. My stupid bank never processed my transfer even though the money was shown to have been taking out. What a load of crap. Im gonna ask for compensation. This is ridiculous.
    I think you should ring your bank and see if the same has happened to you.

• Advertisement

Hey just an update, it turns out it wasnt hardwareversands fault. My stupid bank never processed my transfer even though the money was shown to have been taking out. What a load of crap. Im gonna ask for compensation. This is ridiculous.
    I think you should ring your bank and see if the same has happened to you.

no way.....Oh my god....rite im off work at 5 so i wont make the bank in time...grrrr lol.

thanks for getting back anyway man
    did u phone ur 24hr banking to ask them? i mite be able to do that in work, rather than go to my bank in town

Ye I just phoned my bank and the woman i dealt with is out on lunch, but they will be able to tell you anyway,good luck Ill keep you posted

wahoo!

says on my order history:

Your payment conclusion via Prepayment was confirmed us.

finally...well to say i wud not buy via bank transfer again wud be an understatement...ah well looks like its gone through now...

cool man glad for you. i ordered from dabs. hopefully they wont take as long to deliver it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

And my order has finally changed to ready to dispatch
    Looks like it worked out for all of us eventually... kind of:p

Advertisement