Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui FAMAS for sale.

Options
  • 08-08-2007 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

P8080315.jpg

P8080312.jpg

P3130753.jpg

Tokyo Marui Famas SV
    3 x Magazines - one 90 round mid cap and two 300 round high caps.
    Large Intellect battery
    Charger
    Loading rod
    Barrel cleaning rod
    Box (and everything that came in the box)

High end Tokyo Marui gun. Cost a little over €300 new. Asking price €200. Open to offers. A reluctant sale as I do love the thing, but I'm just after buying a King Arms FAL, so it has to go. It's under a year old. (About ten months to be exact). Skirmished with it in Predator twice and HRTA about 6 times.

The gun itself is pretty indestructible and is known for being newb proof. It has always worked for me. Never let me down. Has an insanely high rate of fire..which is nice :)

Full review here-

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Reviews/famas.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

o1s1n wrote:
    P8080315.jpg

P8080312.jpg

P3130753.jpg

Tokyo Marui Famas SV
    3 x Magazines - one 90 round mid cap and two 300 round high caps.
    Large Intellect battery
    Charger
    Loading rod
    Barrel cleaning rod
    Box (and everything that came in the box)

High end Tokyo Marui gun. Cost a little over €300 new. Open to offers. A reluctant sale as I do love the thing, but I'm just after buying a King Arms FAL, so it has to go. It's under a year old. (About ten months to be exact). Skirmished with it in Predator twice and HRTA about 6 times.

The gun itself is pretty indestructible and is known for being newb proof. It has always worked for me. Never let me down. Has an insanely high rate of fire..which is nice :)

Full review here-

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Reviews/famas.htm

€175 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

€175 ?

Interesting offer. I tell you what. I'll leave it up for the day. If there are no other offers, you can have it for that.

That alright? I can bring it along to HRTA this weekend. (Or if you want the box you can drop up here)

o1s1n wrote:
    Interesting offer. I tell you what. I'll leave it up for the day. If there are no other offers, you can have it for that.

That alright? I can bring it along to HRTA this weekend. (Or if you want the box you can drop up here)

Works for me. Probably best to pick it up in Bray, presuming no one else pips me at the post.

It would make a nice little close support weapon :D

Master of the Universe

It would make a nice little close support weapon :D

Would be interesting to try and mod an armalite style box mag to fit it.
    as long as I'm not on the end of it! Something unsettling by being shot by your own gun :D

o1s1n wrote:
    Would be interesting to try and mod an armalite style box mag to fit it.
    as long as I'm not on the end of it! Something unsettling by being shot by your own gun :D

Or reminiscent of home if you are a US soldier?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Don't do it Oisín, you'll never be able to live with yourself if you sell your first born!!!

DaveMcG wrote:
    Don't do it Oisín, you'll never be able to live with yourself if you sell your first born!!!

Thanks. Now I'll get "Rumplestiltskin" jokes from NOIP for MONTHS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Whats the asking price as I can't see one?

Master of the Universe

Crave wrote:
    Whats the asking price as I can't see one?

The very original asking price was €240 for which I had a buyer. (Was off board) He unfortunately had to pull out last minute though.

Was going to lower it to €220 for here. Although, after seeing an ICS m4 sell for less, I thought €200 would be a fairer price.

Apologies, should have included that in the opening post. I'll edit it in now.

Just want to add that I'm based in Bray. So it's collection only. Either from HRTA or my house. If you want the box, house only!

Master of the Universe

Sold to hivemind. Give her a good home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

o1s1n your going to kick yourself!!! i sold my first marker and have been regretting it constantly since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

That was your second marker actually!

Master of the Universe

I really needed the money to pay for my lovely (malfunctioning) FAL. The UTG m324 was my first anyway...which I won't be selling for that reason alone.

Anyway, better close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement