Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean in Eastenders

Options
  • 07-08-2007 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Whats the story with Sean in Eastenders these days? Why is he suddenly loosing the plot? I mean, what all that about, with him sobbing about missing the war and still having the urge to fight? Is he loosing his marbles or what?

Finally, the blame is being put on Sean for the attack on Patrick in the shop, but did he really knock himn out? My money is on that young lad working in the chppie for Ian Beale thats playing it on with Ian's daughter Lucy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

I'm with you there, I reckon it's Craig from the chippy too.
    As for Sean, he's really starting to annoy me as a character, he's just too one-dimensional - always angry and looking for a fight, or looking for a shag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Heinrich

I'm with you there, I reckon it's Craig from the chippy too.
    As for Sean, he's really starting to annoy me as a character, he's just too one-dimensional - always angry and looking for a fight, or looking for a shag.
    He's an accomplished taxi driver/barman/unarmed fighter/lothario/lunatic with big eyes and he needs a shave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Heinrich wrote:
    He's an accomplished taxi driver/barman/unarmed fighter/lothario/lunatic with big eyes and he needs a shave.
    That would be a pretty fair summary of him alright. But the unshaven look is kinda cool is ya ask me.

Advertisement