Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OneDayMobile Issue !

Options
  • 07-08-2007 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

On 01/06/2007 I ordered;

Item: Motorola KRZR K1
    Desc: (Motorola KRZR K1 - Silver + HS820, , )
    Code: 7469 [7469]
    Qty: 1
    Price: 212.00

Goods Total : 212.00
    Shipment Method : UPS | Ireland | 1) Two Day (48hr) Delivery (Mon-Fri)
    Shipment Cost : 19.99
    Sub Total Including Shipment : 231.99
    VAT / Tax : 0.00

Total : 231.99
    Currency : EUR

from onedaymobile.ie. The item did not arrive until the 13th of June, but the phone that arrived was Black and not Silver, which what was ordered, and the HS820 Bluetooth Headset was not sent either.

I had to return the item to the UK with money from my own pocket. I finally received the Silver K1 on 29th of June, it did not come with the Bluetooth headset. I also noticed the phone did not come with a memory card & CD software which where in with the other K1 that was sent by mistake.

So on the 2nd of July I e-mailed them again;
    Hi ,

The phone arrived Friday, thank you. It did not come with the Bluetooth headset. I also noticed the phone did not come with a memory card & CD software which where in with the other K1 that was sent by mistake.

Thank you,

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

their reply was;

Hello,

We have just contacted our suppliers and they will be sending the items out to us. As soon as the items come in we will send them our to you. Sorry for this as we normally check all our goods before we dispatch the items to you. I will ensure that this is done as soon as possible.

Regards

18th July, still no items;
    Sent: 18 July 2007 10:06
    To:
    Subject: Re: MOTO K1

Over 2 weeks now and still no sign of these items.

Thanks,

xxxxxx

their reply;

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay with your items. They have come into our warehouse today so you should expect them on Friday. I will ensure that a consignment number is sent over to you tomorrow so that you can have a track of the items. We will also dispatch a free Bluetooth headset with the items as we know that you have been waiting on this order for a while and there have been a few problems with the orders you have received.

Kind Regards

I'm still to this date waiting to receive the Bluetooth headset, memory card & CD software. I have since e-mailed of onedaymobile three times and I have not had one reply.

What should I do now? :mad:

[edit] to remove the name of a person who no longer works for the company.Dub13 [edit]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Maybe send a new email to the customer service inbox (so someone else might get it), referencing the conversation with Anne-Marie, and start asking about a complete refund. It might scare them into action (or Anne-Marie might just be on holidays!)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Perhaps [edit]name removed[edit] is the only person in Customer Services?

She is the person I dealt with too when I ordered a Zen from them. That said, I had no problems (apart from the thing not charging, though that turned out to be fixable with a firmware flash but I had already returned it to Creative).

[edit] to remove the name of a person who no longer works for the company.Dub13 [edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

i sent them (ireland@onedaymobile.com) an e-mail yesterday at 09 August 2007 18:11, i'm just waiting on a reply now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annmarie07

Ordered a phone a week ago, wasnt delivered within the 48hours as specified on their website. Phone numbers on website dont work, and emails have gone unanswered.
    Anyone know if this company has closed down?

• Advertisement
Advertisement