Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will I do with my next post ?

Options
  • 07-08-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭

Brothers, I have need of your wisdom.

Look at my post-count. My next post will be an ominous number :eek:

What forum or topic should I post in next, for maximum effect ?

I will review any and all answers, ranging no doubt from troll-fodder to bemusement.

Right now, I am tempted to post in the "Ladies and Gentlement, the bar is now open" thread.

All responses will be taken at face value :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Well the only possible place that fits such an evil number is either the Fashion or Fitness forums.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Chrisitianity. I have no idea what you should post but it has to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I would say the Paranormal. Tell them you were having a drink in the bar with the lads and you got this vision of fire with a deep-voiced message directing you to post there. Ask them to explain what the reasoning for this could be?

I would post in the bar, drinks for everyone,666 be damned.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

jester77 wrote:
    I would say the Paranormal. Tell them you were having a drink in the bar with the lads and you got this vision of fire with a deep-voiced message directing you to post there. Ask them to explain what the reasoning for this could be?

Didn't we already visit the paranormal forum ? Something about the ghost of
    2pac haunting the attic ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Didn't we already visit the paranormal forum ? Something about the ghost of
    2pac haunting the attic ? :D

It's not a real ghost if it doesn't appear twice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

+1, was about to say it myself..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Proclaim to be the devil or that you're possessed or something. I don't know thinking hurts too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Going to be the tiniest bit pedantic here.....but 666 is not actually (as myth would have you believe) the number of the beast. The correct number is 616.

So the question is; Where did you post 49 posts ago?:eek:

Oh and I'm voting mathematics - sure they make sense out of numbers, don't they?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Surely it should be in the bar, ordering a Satan beer from Viktor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Proclaim to be the devil or that you're possessed or something. I don't know thinking hurts too much.
    Yeah, mash the keyboard up or something, they'll think you're typing in tongues:)

Jimoslimos wrote:
    Going to be the tiniest bit pedantic here.....but 666 is not actually (as myth would have you believe) the number of the beast. The correct number is 616.

So the question is; Where did you post 49 posts ago?:eek:

Oh and I'm voting mathematics - sure they make sense out of numbers, don't they?

Well you just went and ruined it didn't ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

I liked the idea of posting in the bar ... and I found a credit card in the urinals belonging to a Mr T Dunne ... so combined with the post that's in it, the credit card which I took as a message from God, and the advice of several Brethren, I've delivered a sermon in the bar.

... and the drinks are on me! :D

Advertisement