Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oops sorry

Options
  • 07-08-2007 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

quick
    quicker
    hot
    sweaty
    mosit
    oops sorry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

what is this one about conn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

sitout wrote:
    quick
    quicker
    hot
    sweaty
    mosit
    oops sorry

Any you have the nerve to give me 2/20.....this is 5hite...

....Tch.

Lucas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

:cool:
    Lucas10101 wrote:

....Tch.

Lucas.

wow you are indeed the mature gent! someone tells you they dont like your ball and then you tell them you dont like theirs . let me take back my comments regarding your 2 minute poem . i now give it 0 out of 20! i suppose i can expect some more flaming from you now cause i have taken the 2 marks i gave you for guts away! boo hoo tell mammy the boy is at you!:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Lucas10101 wrote:

....Tch.

Lucas.

Quoted for truth. Sitout, this is supposed to be a creative writing forum, not some place for you to rip the p!55 out of people who actually make an effort. I'm setting myself up for a backlash here, but you're not taking this facility seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

... Does anyone actually pay attention to the warnings I type?

Lucas10101 and sitout banned for a week.

An Fhile, no more on the subject.

• Advertisement
Advertisement