Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadliest Catch

Options
  • 06-08-2007 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Does anybody watch this on the Discovery Channel, It is absolutely amazing best show on T.V. in my opinion I would keep watching reruns of it. Its Huge state side now, I hope R.T.E. would buy this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

It started on C4 at 7pm on Saturday evening for those who don't have Discovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I saw the first one. It's certainly interesting but I wasn't exactly gripped. If there's nothing better on I'll watch it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Whilst I was initially hooked by the first few episodes (excuse the pun)
    I quickly found it became monotonous and more than a tad repetitive
    and at this stage I'll rarely watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Ya it's fairly cool alright. Made me think about becomming a fisherman. I then realised I don't have the committment, and am quite lazy. I also wouldn't be able to read boards evryday at work. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I think it's brilliant I've been watching it from the start though I have missed a few episodes here and there. The new series starts on Discovery at the end of this month I think.

I used to see ads from time to time in the jobs section of the Buy&Sell advertising fishing jobs like these in Alaska. The money was huge but at the time I was too young to do it. I'm not sure if I would now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

I see Captain Phil has passed away, for fans of the show. His health hadn't been great from the shows I saw recently.

http://www.tmz.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please don't dig up 3 year old threads.
    Start a new one if you wish to discuss, thanks....

(RIP Phil)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement