Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've looked and searched....

Options
  • 06-08-2007 2:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Guy's, I'm looking for a Staffie breeder.

I've searched boards, I'm contacted the IKC who put me in touch with a lady in Kildare who run's a Staffie owner's club (no joy). I've been in touch with Ashtown pound (wasn't a pleasant experience) and have in the last few days took a 'test drive' with one of my sis-in-law's fostered Staffies, but she's a few months old and my cat was ballistic!.

So I really need a puppy to bring into the house, I'd have loved to have taken the Staffie I had here, but the cat wouldn't hear of it.

Guys, ANYONE know a Staffie breeder with pup's or some arriving in the Dublin area?.

Pretty please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

sent you a pm ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Got a couple of PM's, thanks guys. I'll be getting in touch with one of them later today.

I appricate the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 muayfight

Mairt wrote: »
    Got a couple of PM's, thanks guys. I'll be getting in touch with one of them later today.

I appricate the help.

Hi there!!,

I am in the same situation you were!!. I am trying to buy a Staffie puppy from a good breeder but I found nothing....

How was your experience? Do you know what is the best to do?

Cheers
    Santiago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

theres one in galway
    http://www.egar.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

davey180 wrote: »
    theres one in galway
    http://www.egar.org/

Egar is not a breeder. She rescues these beautiful animals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

cobweb wrote: »
    Egar is not a breeder. She rescues these beautiful animals
    i just thought it might be another option as there is alot of dog breeders around but beware of the bad ones.Google staffordshire for sale maybe?
    or this member here might know?
    Pheonix Ski

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

davey180 wrote: »
    i just thought it might be another option as there is alot of dog breeders around but beware of the bad ones.Google staffordshire for sale maybe?
    or this member here might know?
    Pheonix Ski

She would be a great option if someone would rehome one of her dogs instead of going to a breeder just didnt want her mistaken for a breeder no worries:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

muayfight wrote: »
    Hi there!!,

I am in the same situation you were!!. I am trying to buy a Staffie puppy from a good breeder but I found nothing....

How was your experience? Do you know what is the best to do?

Cheers
    Santiago

Ok well rescued from Ashtown pound and if your still looking for a Staffie, please - please rescue and don't buy one.

Staffies and Pitbull's are the real underdogs in this world, and hardly given a chance to show what wonderful pets they really are.

I've seen some of the most beautiful Staffies and Pits killed in the pounds when their time was up, please consider a rescue, the experience will reward you so many times over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Mairt wrote: »
    So I really need a puppy to bring into the house, I'd have loved to have taken the Staffie I had here, but the cat wouldn't hear of it.

This made me lol Mairt. We have the exact same cat in our house - every decision must be run by her!

Advertisement