Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Serenity Special Edition Dvd

• 06-08-2007 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

Read a bit about this on whedon.info but cant find any other info on it.
    Anyone know of any release dates etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No firm release date as far as I know, a few rumours floating around pitching an August release but I can't find anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Its due out on 21st August in America. No word on if it will get released over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Serenity HD arrived for me in work today. but of a backorder on the actual HD DVD player tho :( i have to wait for the dvd player it sucks could be a month. Id love to buy the special edition as well when it comes out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭The Denouncer

Rewatched the standard Edition DVD over the weekend - much better opinion of it now. I know its probably a couple of seasons worth of material squeezed into a single movie buts its damn good fun with great sound. I heard the HD version looks and sounds amazing..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ive seen it on my mates gaf he has the whole sky hd buz thing but ye it is something else alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

What's the difference / what extras are on the special ed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Most of the extras are from the Australian version of the DVD.

The cast commentary is new and the River Tam sessions haven't been on DVD before either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Most of the extras are from the Australian version of the DVD.

The cast commentary is new and the River Tam sessions haven't been on DVD before either.

Cheers guv !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

the river tam sessions is the main attraction for me, been dying to see them, but would be buying anyway!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement