Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sennhiser cx300

Options
  • 04-08-2007 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

i was looking at sennhiser cx300 on ebay and amazon and they are so cheap. is this because they are fake (even on amazon) or is that just the price? are they any good?

Thaks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭maxitwist

very good, how much were they? €30ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

They can be got from amazon for about £4.99 plus postage. Same with ebay. Prices rise to £10.99 on amazon. Thats why i thought they were fake!

So there good then, would shure E2c's be much better ie worth the extra 40 odd euro?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Don't buy CX300's off ebay!, not ever, fake 300's are rampent on that site, really you're better of paying a bit extra just to guaranty you get the real deal.

Here's a nice review of the 300's versus the E2C's: http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12054

Tnaks fo the review. if i order then from amazon are they going to be the real deal? ie these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B000E6G9RI/ref=dp_olp_2/202-7305060-8103000

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Can't say for sure, they retail for 40 pounds sterling so those prices seem insanely low, so low that they wouldn't make a profit if they were real.
    Kinda dodgy how the used ones are more expensive too...

• Advertisement

Ye exactly my thoughts. Its hard to know. If anyone has bought a real pair from ebay or amazon if they could tell me a seller that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭npresto

Ye exactly my thoughts. Its hard to know. If anyone has bought a real pair from ebay or amazon if they could tell me a seller that would be great.

I bought a genuine pair of cx300 earphones a few weeks ago from a seller called Kuen2008. Here's the link for the earphones: http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120164624451&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX&refitem=120150251001&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

There are fake ones out there but there are far more genuine ones out there too. You need to read the negative feedback comments for a seller on ebay before you commit to purchasing from them. If any seller sells fake merchandise they almost certainly will get negative feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Try iheadphones.co.uk very very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

No offence but it can be quite hard to spot a fake pair of buds. Are you positive yours are genuine ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I bought a pair of those in 3G in Galway before Xmas last year for €24.99, Were they priced wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I bought a pair of those in 3G in Galway before Xmas last year for €24.99, Were they priced wrong?

That is quite cheap, i got mine for something like €50 or thereabouts in Charles De Gaulle Airport... Great earphones though...

Most definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

I recently bought a genuine pair from 7DayShop.com, cost about €32 all in.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

cx300's €45 dixons

Guys this thread is over, gary got his phones some time ago

Advertisement