Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City of heroes free for past players.

Options
  • 04-08-2007 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

COH have a free reactivation this weekend. Anyone with an account (which is now switched off) can play until end of Sunday US time for free.

The new content btw is 35-50. Although the ritiki attacks are random in all zones. TBH it is just flying hamidons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Hobbes wrote:
    COH have a free reactivation this weekend. Anyone with an account (which is now switched off) can play until end of Sunday US time for free.

The new content btw is 35-50. Although the ritiki attacks are random in all zones. TBH it is just flying hamidons.

I quite like the Raids of i10 to be honest, although two weeks was plenty time to get the badges and all and generally do all there was to do! Now its just time to play out all the new arcs in the Rikti War Zone, with VILLAINS on your team :)

(I presume its a Thunderbolts type set-up, where they are either a. Seeking Redemption or b. Hiding out in the TB program until a better opportunity comes along!)

Advertisement