Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a poem about a fart

Options
  • 04-08-2007 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

splat
    yuk
    sniff
    yuk again
    warm
    rotton
    brown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fruitcake

wow...what can I say that is totally mind blowing, your use of imagery and stark language is impressive. really gets your point across..have you got any more where this has come from??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

fruitcake wrote:
    wow...what can I say that is totally mind blowing, your use of imagery and stark language is impressive. really gets your point across..have you got any more where this has come from??

Do you mean his arse... but I digress. Surely this poem should be called,Follow through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lloyd dobler

where can I buy your book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

yea my book is out later this year for the christmass rush its called
    "i make up poems when im bored at work to pass the time "
    its bound to be a number one, it cant fail!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Robbiethe3rd

I've read a lot of poems in my day, and ironically, this is one of the few I don't think is total s***!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

are you for real? were drinking the auld absence again sull? i suggest you give up now while your behind !

have not drank absence dave since that night in london after the vic when you did your bollix on the blackjack tables! trust you to find this you poor excuse for an alcholic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Holden Blake

Only in Ireland..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Do you think you could stop the pointless slagging? I'd hate to have to ban people all over again for a month or more. I don't care if it's friendly banter or not, it's not going to happen here.

?

• Advertisement

sitout wrote:
    ?

im back after a week ban. i smell a new poem coming. il bet it will be huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

sitout wrote:
    im back after a week ban.

Me too.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

This is not a forum for bragging about getting banned. Unless you're going to post some creative writing or talk about someone else's, shut up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement