Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heritage Week 2007

Options
  • 03-08-2007 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭

The booklets detailing the events for this year's Heritage Week are out now. I was browsing through one today. This year's events appear to be of particularly high calibre. It would appear that the Heritage Council has finally got its act together in this regard.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

where are said booklets?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Dunno about booklets, but their site is up:
    http://www.heritageweek.ie/en/homepage.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Grimes wrote:
    where are said booklets?
    They're available in libraries, county council heritage offices, the national cultural institutions of the Department of Arts, OPW national and historic monuments, etc. I got mine in one of my local OPW sites. The web-site (already linked to) seems to have everything on it too, but it's nice to browse through the book as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Thanks for posting the link; even after a cursory glance around the site, I see a number of events I want to go to!

• Advertisement
Advertisement