Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Of pizza, beer and lesbians

Options
  • 03-08-2007 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Brothers, I have neglected the BG+RH forum for a while now. Some Real Life/responsibilities thing got in the way.

But I am back and I am celebrating. The reasons for celebration are many, including:
    • Mrs. Dunne is away for the weekend with the girlies, so I get to sit in front on the big screen in my y-fronts all weekend
    • Friday night is beer and pizza night, 12 of Lidl's finest Pils is currently chilling, awaiting my signal. Actually, make that 11. A 12" Pizza Picante is winging it's way to me as we speak
    • this evening, I bumped into two lesbians I used to work with. I always had my suspicions, but tonight it was confirmed by the ladies in question. For some reason, they declined my offer to join me for pizza and beer and whatever else pops up
    So, a great weekend lies ahead, eating pizza, drinking beer and thinking of lesbians.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

12" pizza, for a whole weekend? Are you on a diet?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Welcome back Brother Tom. This weekend I will be celebrating my birthday. Not just any birthday though, for this weekend I am officially old, as the big 4-oh looms. I reckon that much alcohol will be needed to help ease the pain.

I assume you've another 12" pizza booked for around 11pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

zaph wrote:
    Welcome back Brother Tom. This weekend I will be celebrating my birthday. Not just any birthday though, for this weekend I am officially old, as the big 4-oh looms. I reckon that much alcohol will be needed to help ease the pain.

Congratulations Brother Zaph. You know what they say - the 40's are the new 30's. Or something.
    zaph wrote:
    I assume you've another 12" pizza booked for around 11pm?

Most certainly not. I've had enough. The chinese will be delivered around 10:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

tom dunne wrote:
    Most certainly not. I've had enough. The chinese will be delivered around 10:30pm.

It was wrong of me to use the 'D' word, it was just in mirth I'm sure you trust.

The-Rigger wrote:
    It was wrong of me to use the 'D' word, it was just in mirth I'm sure you trust.

Sorry, I must have missed that. I've got this filter thing here that works wonders.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im working but i feel i should be on my way over to yours brother tom, if you will have me, any chance you could give those lady golfers a buzz?

im working but i feel i should be on my over to yours brother tom, if you will have me, any chance you could give those lady golfers a buzz?

Just what kind of a buzz have you in mind? ;)

a buzz then a ring;)

a buzz then a ring;)

Edit: now that was just too vulgar. My bad.

Send in the beavers.

yeah man, beaver burgers with extra taco sauce;)

• Advertisement

yeah man, beaver burgers with extra taco sauce;)

Just don't spill it on the carpet.

The munchers will go mad....

tom dunne wrote:
    Just don't spill it on the carpet.

The munchers will go mad....

dont worry, it'll spill all over the box....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

zaph wrote:
    for this weekend I am officially old, as the big 4-oh looms.

I always thought you were 42 :D

Tom, the lesbians declined for fear you would cure them!

nipplenuts wrote:
    Tom, the lesbians declined for fear you would cure them!

Oh don't worry, this pair were incurable. I'd actually be afraid of the butch one, she'd kill me. Though I would die happy....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Turn on Sky One.

BloodMonkey.

Mear wrote:
    Turn on Sky One.

BloodMonkey.

Don't have Sky One, I'm afraid. Do enlighten us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

So good, this is its IMDB.

It is a "horror", group of people in some jungle being attached by chimpanzees. It features terrifying and patented 'Attacking Chimpanzee vision'...

Figured it would go well with the beer & pizza.

Advertisement