Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous friends on myspace

Options
  • 03-08-2007 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Anyone have lots of famous "friends" on myspace? My friends list looks a bit thin so I'm trying to puff it up a bit. I've got madonna and the killers, anyone know of any others? Paris Hilton* never accepted my friend request. :(

*Truth be told, i'll add anyone just for the laugh. I hate Paris Hilton.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

You could add Sligo Anne?

I don't have a yourspace.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

1) I don't use myspace, bebo, or any of that stuff
    2) I wouldn't have famous friends, they'd have ME as THEIR famous friend. They would be privileged to be in my company let alone for me to be their friend on a measly website!! De Niro can kiss my ass if he thinks he can hang around me, no-talent shmuck!!

*Hopes to christ that by some chance De Niro doesn't spots this post, on this thread, on this forum, on this site!!"*

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're aware that none of these famous people actually look at myspace or bebo?

Some lowly pe0n from the fan club or from the record company's marketing department just log in every so often, accept every friend request, and post up press releases.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Some of them are real as far as i know...

Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth has one.. doesnt post replies on peoples pages but posts in his blog and such...

The majority wouldnt really be them though I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Most of them are a bunch of fakes. Why are you so desperate to have famous friends on myspace, it doesn't actually make you friends with them, it just makes you another fan that they'll take for granted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

seamus wrote:

Yes.
    seamus wrote:
    Some lowly pe0n from the fan club or from the record company's marketing department just log in every so often, accept every friend request, and post up press releases.

I know.
    Why are you so desperate to have famous friends on myspace, it doesn't actually make you friends with them...

It's friday, not doing any work, just trying to kill time, you guys seem to have plenty of time on your hands as well. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've ryen dunn on mine, and it's actually him as i sent him a message after meeting him in dublin about a year ago (probably over when that cky were playing) and he said he remembered me meeting him.

also have daniel brummel - which won't be famous to most of you he's the bassist in a band called ozma which are fairly big in america and japan.

I have Mary Robinson as a friend on my bebo page.

Aha!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Cremo wrote:
    i've ryen dunn on mine, and it's actually him as i sent him a message after meeting him in dublin about a year ago (probably over when that cky were playing) and he said he remembered me meeting him.

also have daniel brummel - which won't be famous to most of you he's the bassist in a band called ozma which are fairly big in america and japan.
    Ryan Dunn? NO WAY!!!!!!

Who the hell is Ryan Dunn????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Most of them are a bunch of fakes. Why are you so desperate to have famous friends on myspace, it doesn't actually make you friends with them, it just makes you another fan that they'll take for granted.
    Oh its pathetic when ppl think they're real. i have a Mate talks to "Colin Farrell" on Bebo.....and ya know deep down she really does think its him.
    Ah yeah....takin a break on location in Cuba or somewhere there for ten mins to check his Bebo.
    or the Blokes who think that hot one out of such a Tv show is real...asking stuff like "So what was your favourite episode to Film??" ....dont be a loser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

seamus wrote:

What ? So if its not Kylie, who has been asking me to send pics of me dangler for the past 2 months ?? Eh ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

well i know erik melvin from nofx used to have one but it seems to be deleted now

it was a real one as faar as i know

also ryan dunne is an ex jakkass star then viva la bam star

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

john frusciante

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

blah wrote:
    My friends list looks a bit thin so I'm trying to puff it up a bit.

That is so pathetic I almost feel some pity mixed with the scorn.

No its just scorn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Only celeb i know of having thier own myspace is Lily Allen, seen her uploading her songs on it on a tv interview :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

My ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glamgurl36

I have kat von D...amy winehouse...i have lots...too bad it's not really them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i have some bands but i only added them so i can fond them easily to add their songs to my profile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I have Pat Buctcher from Eastender's on my friends list.
    BEAT THAT!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ♥Brian~Dowling♥

Brian Dowling thats all i need:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Brian Dowling thats all i need:p
    LOL :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blackhorse Slim

Duiske_Lad wrote:
    What ? So if its not Kylie, who has been asking me to send pics of me dangler for the past 2 months ?? Eh ??

Em... Brian Dowling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Beckerss

Just bands, but not based on infamouy or anything else, just songs I like and notices I would like to be kept up to date on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

well i don't have myspace but if i had Nintendo would be my friend for sure, legend http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=2881107

God is buddist by the way :Dhttp://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=401961

who wouldn't want to be friends with John Rambo http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5418675

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 evian

i have alot and theyre all real ;)

Advertisement