Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serial soiler in swimming pool.

Options
  • 02-08-2007 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭

It was reported today that the swimming pool in Strabane has been closed for the third time recently due to somebody basically having a dump in the pool.

I'd love to get my hands on the culprit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

hate that sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    It was reported today that the swimming pool in Strabane has been closed for the third time recently due to somebody basically having a dump in the pool.

Jealous, are we? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

hate that man

read this a while ago:

A special council 'dog fouling squad' described today how an undercover surveillance operation caught a serial offender - but it wasn't a dog. It was a man.

The CCTV operation was set up after a member of the public made a complaint to the environmental health service at Kirklees Council, West Yorkshire.

She was suspicious that the offending individual, who regularly left a mess in the same place in Cleckheaton, was not a dog.

full story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭ODS

smashey wrote:

To do what :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

ODS wrote:

Beat the crap out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

He'd probably talk a lot of ****.......

I'll get my coat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

ODS wrote: