Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eejit mother on bus

Options
  • 02-08-2007 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, when youre on a bus and ur fairly knackered, 2 of the worst things that can happen are a baby who wont stfu, and knackers playing ringtones on their phone. Well...........

On the bus yesterday to Dublin, and there was a baby who wouldnt shut up. Was bawling away like a f*ckin angle grinder for the best part of half an hour before the mother found a way to stop it from crying. By going through her ringtones. Little ugly infant creature loved it too. And they werent these new cool realtones, oooh no, it was one of those old nokia 3210s or 3310s with the loud tones. Christ, it drove me mental.

End rant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

I would normally agree with you but since I've had my son I have this great fear of this happening to me. How embarassing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Archimedes wrote:
    new cool realtones
    God, and you were doing so well up to this point...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Cool in comparison to the likes of nokia "classics" like Groovy Blues, Rocket and of course, Nokia Tune.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Archimedes wrote:
    Cool in comparison to the likes of nokia "classics" like Groovy Blues, Rocket and of course, Nokia Tune.

Don't try to defend yourself, the hole is merely getting deeper. The damage is done, buddy. Forshame. ;)

No, no, err, I can explain...it was just...i mean........wait.......

*furiously urinates his pants*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Archimedes wrote:
    *furiously urinates his pants*
    His secret confession: He was that bus baby!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Poor you - did you want the mother to smash the childs head against the bus to shut it up and then buy a new 'cool' phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,312 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Archimedes wrote:
    Ok, when youre on a bus and ur fairly knackered, 2 of the worst things that can happen are a baby who wont stfu, and knackers playing ringtones on their phone. Well...........

On the bus yesterday to Dublin, and there was a baby who wouldnt shut up. Was bawling away like a f*ckin angle grinder for the best part of half an hour before the mother found a way to stop it from crying. By going through her ringtones. Little ugly infant creature loved it too. And they werent these new cool realtones, oooh no, it was one of those old nokia 3210s or 3310s with the loud tones. Christ, it drove me mental.

End rant.

Yeah, people with babies should just walk :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Good idea. It'll help get a new mother back in shape.

Poor you - did you want the mother to smash the childs head against the bus to shut it up

Now you see where Im coming from..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Celticfire

That's why I never take public transport :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I know, it must be hell sitting beside Archimedes :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I know, it must be hell sitting beside Archimedes :D
    ... especially given his bladder control problem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol @ "Cool new ringtones".

Should have given her a slap, that'd learn her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

This has happened to me before, it's horrible! I was trying to get some sleep because I was on my way into town from Blanchardstown (about an hour) after having been to an party where I got next to no sleep and this brat starts playing all his mother's ringtones, nearly drove me mental!

Advertisement