Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL on NASN

Options
  • 02-08-2007 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm looking forward to watching the upcoming NFL-season on NASN. My question therefore is, at what time will the games (e.g. Saturday-games) be broadcasted? Are all the live games shown during deep night here in Germany (e.g somewhat at 4 a.m. because of the time difference) or are also (live)games shown during day or evening (like e.g. 7 p.m.)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

College games will be on from 5pm 8pm and 10.30pm and 1am depending on where in the US they are on.

First college game on a saturday in the US is midday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

in germany NASN shows nfl.
    http://nasn.com/content/nasn/portal.nsf/systemcontent/nflonnasn

- LIVE NFL Sunday Countdown (ESPN)
    - LIVE Doubleheader every Sunday (CBS or FOX)
    - LIVE Sunday Night Football (NBC)
    - LIVE NFL Primetime (ESPN)
    - LIVE Monday Night Countdown (ESPN)
    - LIVE Monday Night Football (ESPN)
    - LIVE Thursday and Saturday games
    - Daily episodes of NFL Total Access (NFLN) (30' and 60')
    - 2 Additional As Live NFL Games from Sunday (CBS and FOX)
    - NFL Game of Week - 60-minute show from NFL Network recapping games from the previous weekend.
    - NFL America's Game - Great weekly 60-minute show from NFL Films
    - NFL Films Presents - A 30-minute show from NFL Films with interesting features from the world of football
    - NFL Gameday - A 90-minute recap of all the action from NFL Network.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I really would love it if NASN here was like it is on the continent... I ain't got Sky, but even with all the NFL games they are showing, i reckon that NASN's set up in Europe is probably better than here, seen as they are dedicated to American Sports, while Sky have more important things to show...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 QBasti

hm, everything that's on at midday would be here around 7 pm (great time! :-D). are the usuasl nfl-games at midday, too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

The majority of NFL games start at midday in the US and depending on which timezone they are constutes what time they are on TV. So the teams on the East Coast and Midwest would start at 1 or 12 and be shown in Ireland at 6pm and the teams on the West Coast also start at 12 or 1 and are shown in Ireland at 9pm. Then you have the late game which is a 1am start here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 QBasti

thats what i wanted to know. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Benedict XVI

RuggieBear wrote:
    in germany NASN shows nfl.
    http://nasn.com/content/nasn/portal.nsf/systemcontent/nflonnasn

- LIVE NFL Sunday Countdown (ESPN)
    - LIVE Doubleheader every Sunday (CBS or FOX)
    - LIVE Sunday Night Football (NBC)
    - LIVE NFL Primetime (ESPN)
    - LIVE Monday Night Countdown (ESPN)
    - LIVE Monday Night Football (ESPN)
    - LIVE Thursday and Saturday games
    - Daily episodes of NFL Total Access (NFLN) (30' and 60')
    - 2 Additional As Live NFL Games from Sunday (CBS and FOX)
    - NFL Game of Week - 60-minute show from NFL Network recapping games from the previous weekend.
    - NFL America's Game - Great weekly 60-minute show from NFL Films
    - NFL Films Presents - A 30-minute show from NFL Films with interesting features from the world of football
    - NFL Gameday - A 90-minute recap of all the action from NFL Network.

Right then, next question is where do I get a NASN Germany sub ?.

I know sky are good but if there was an alternative to having to listen to kevin Cadel out there I would listen to him\her any day, i cannot stand Cadel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Ya, I presume that it's pretty much impossible (illegal?) to get a German NASN sub here, right?

Advertisement