Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BG Property Consultants

Options
  • 01-08-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Has anybody had any experience with this company? I'm considering buying an apartment in Germany through them, and I'm worried that they might be scammers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Doesn't look like you're getting much help over here so moving from Investments & Markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Deadalus

my brother just bought an apartment in Germany with them and so far everything seems fine. I met with them and the solicitors as I am thinking of buying one myself and everything seemed on the up. What kind of peoperty you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.daft.ie/bgproperty/

I wonder what one gets for €14,300.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 shamrock65

have any of the other members in this tread been in contact with this company in the last few weeks or does anybody know of there whereabouts seems they have left warners lane

regards

Advertisement