Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Accountant needed?

• 31-07-2007 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi.

I'm seeting up a small buisiness, It's a small hairdressing salon in Limerick. Does anybody know accountant in Limerick, who can take care this biz? How much does it cost - approx?

thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Fisiu wrote:
    Hi.

I'm seeting up a small buisiness, It's a small hairdressing salon in Limerick. Does anybody know accountant in Limerick, who can take care this biz? How much does it cost - approx?

thanks,

Hello There,

I assume that you would be setting up as a sole trader and not as a company in order to avoid the legal and compliance issues as well as the costs involved.

In this case, I would be happy to deal with the book-keeping and accounting issues involved. You will also need to register with the revenue if not already done so.

As regards fees, I would be happy to talk it over with you taking into account what is required to be done and also your personal circumstances whilst setting up the business.

In any case the fees for an initial chat will be absolutely nothing with no obligation whatsoever and it will allow you to consider whether you wish to appoint me for the job.

You can private message me for contact details.

Regards,

Chevy RV

Advertisement