Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confess 2007 - Who's going to make it?

Options
  • 31-07-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

So - who all is going to make CONFESS in Sligo this year?
    It's running a bit earlier than usual (15th - 16th September) which might make it easier or harder for some to attend (hopefully easier)!
    Hope to see you all there!

:-)

http://www.flatearthsoc.com/CONFESS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Seeing as I'm writing a game for it, I guess it would be rude of me not to show up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Damn, that's the weekend before freshers week, so myself and the rest of the UCD Gamesoc will probabl be super-busy. Sorry guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hmm - moving down to Galway that weekend.. any details in terms of price etc? Saw the details of the rpgs over on irishgaming.com and warcraft tcg ftw \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Art_Wolf wrote:
    Hmm - moving down to Galway that weekend.. any details in terms of price etc? Saw the details of the rpgs over on irishgaming.com and warcraft tcg ftw \o/

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Raphael wrote:
    Damn, that's the weekend before freshers week, so myself and the rest of the UCD Gamesoc will probabl be super-busy. Sorry guys.
    This is no longer entirely true, I will be there. Yay!

• Advertisement

*rubs thighs with glee*

Play the WH40K RPG Raph!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I won't be able to attend. :(

Will see those of you I know at Gaelcon I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Pfft, the Wesht is where it's at Nesf.

I suppose I'll roll down the hill to it at some stage. Given that my house will be full of gamers and the Con Director having hysterics and the like. :)

fozzle wrote:
    Pfft, the Wesht is where it's at Nesf.

I know, but Cork is a very long way from Sligo, though we do owe the Confess lads for them making it down Warpcon last time (or was it the last two times?).

If it makes you feel any better Nesf, we sent two of our finest nutcases to Cork permanently for you... :)

Woo, I'll be wooshing up to Sligo Friday evening and getting drunk and handing out xp to random people. See you all there...

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote:
    If it makes you feel any better Nesf, we sent two of our finest nutcases to Cork permanently for you... :)

But we just gave back Charles...

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Icefyre

i came all the way up from cork with a giant spider :) i hear it attacked Sarky on the way back to Galway!

Argh! When did you sneak onto boardsie Liz?! Is no-where safe?!

I'm upset - I got no xp. *sulks* I thought I'd get a level in Inn Keeping.

Thanks for a spiffy con guys - looking forward to next year.

Icefyre wrote:
    i came all the way up from cork with a giant spider :) i hear it attacked Sarky on the way back to Galway!

It was YOU?!

*rage*

Confess was, as usual, and despite the fact I ran more games than I played (that is, more than one), fun on a stick. It truly was a joy to see the MC Hammer shuffle alive and well.

Sarky wrote:

I stumbled across Brian this week as he was lurking menacingly at the back of the Science Building. I didn't have the heart to tell him they took out the reactor a few years back.

Heya Nesf, I hear my sister's been inflicting herself on you....

Sorry, she keeps getting out of her box. ;)

/me dodges Icefyre's wrath

Advertisement