Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req:Ebay fax number

Options
  • 31-07-2007 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭

I am putting in a claim with ebay through their "standard purchase protection program" which you must complete and post or fax within 14 days. I am going to fax it but the number you get on the pdf they send you is for Germany Berlin ( 0870 132 1402). I looked up the aero code in the phone book and put this in with out the 0 then tried it without the 0870 but still no joy. So just wondering has anyone done this lately and if so what fax number did they use including the area code

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

you'll be lucky if you get proper response,
    i been that way wasted way to much money on fax never had proper response all the time we got first page but not any other. :mad:
    hundreds of fax i £$£$£ ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks Wasim will keep that in mind. For anyone else it turns out the fax number is actually UK based even though the postal address below it is German. So if you need to send add 0044 and drop the 0 at the begining of 0870

Cubix

Advertisement