Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away: Alf as an Aborigine

Options
  • 30-07-2007 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Can anyone please help me with a little mystery I'm finding very difficult to solve? There's an episode of Homa and Away that I saw ages ago in which Alf has a near death experience and is visited by an aborigine spirit who guides him around the bay in his then near future, explaining to him that if he dies the bay will go to **** basically. It was really funny because when Alf tried to communicate with anyone he met during his preminition, they saw him as an aborigine and freaked, especially Don Fisher - priceless!!!! Can anyone tell me which episode it was and where I might possibly stream it? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

yeah i remember that, it was back in the days when noah was also a character in the show(might help you find what series it is!) it was very funny/strange!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

Try http://www.tv.com/home-and-away/show/1580/episode_guide.html?season=14&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;13 as far as i remember it was the 14 season just after alma his wife died. This is the break down of the episodes so you can check it out. You can see them on one of the channel 5 channels at 10am they have just killed off alma. good luck in you search.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

Just found it. The episode number is 3445 and it is in season 16

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

Don't know where I was hiding for this episode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

sasmac wrote:
    Try http://www.tv.com/home-and-away/show/1580/episode_guide.html?season=14&tag=season_dropdown;dropdown;13 as far as i remember it was the 14 season just after alma his wife died. This is the break down of the episodes so you can check it out. You can see them on one of the channel 5 channels at 10am they have just killed off alma. good luck in you search.

Alma? (I think you have the wrong soap). Ailsa was Alf's wife. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭BirrDude

Found the episode. I can rest easy now. Cheers everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Ruu wrote: »
    Alma? (I think you have the wrong soap). Ailsa was Alf's wife. :)

Alma was in Corrie

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

what happened after that!! did he end up in an asylum or something!! what is it with those stewarts!! alisa kept on seeing BOBBY for a while as well!!

Advertisement