Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda has pot holes half a foot deep

Options
  • 30-07-2007 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Traveling up Green Hills Rd last week. Hit a pot hole head on and blew out the front tire and damaged the alloy. The council have been informed about the pot holes and a claim has been but in for the damage done to the car. The road is a ****ing mess!!:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

All the roads in Drogheda are gone to crap lately. All up by the Football pitch, down by the hospital and then up the far side near the industrial estates are crap. All different surfaces and holes, etc.... Tis a joke. The town is a dump anyway, i avoid if possible, i try to get stuff in shops elsewhere as i just hate going anywhere near the traffic in the town. West st. is a fiasco and will be with the 1 lane of cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WiiFallenAngel

Thought I might share a pic of the culprit, it nearly takes over half the lane.

DSCF3495.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

thats a disgrace but i've seen far worse potholes too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

It's not that bad. Just don't use that road.

It's bigger than it looks!!

• Advertisement

green hills rd is fixed:eek: Thats amazing, fastest I have ever seen a road fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

green hills rd is fixed:eek: Thats amazing, fastest I have ever seen a road fixed.

always happens whenever someone puts a claim in about damage done from a pothole

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

They could do with fixing the Dublin Road (Properly)! The last patch up job they did didn't last to long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

a pic taken futher back and from a lower level would give a better idea of how deep it is, your practically looking down at it in the that pic

Advertisement