Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing $'s to euro

Options
  • 30-07-2007 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hey guys
    i dunno if i should have posted here now or not,
    anyway, here goes, im over here in Boston, USA, erning dollars, I'm heading home in 7 weeks from now, and have a few thousand accumulated now and i just wanna when the best time to change these dollars into euro.
    thanks very much for your help
    ed :D:)

Comments

prob more for the investments forum, but as you can see now aint the best of times since the US economy is slowing down..

graph120.png

However, since its only a few grand, you won't loose that much so it might just be handier to bite the bullet when you are leaving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭eurotrotter

prob more for the investments forum, but as you can see now aint the best of times since the US economy is slowing down..

graph120.png

However, since its only a few grand, you won't loose that much so it might just be handier to bite the bullet when you are leaving

thanks for teh help1
    il have to just take the blunge and get it changed!
    thanks!

Advertisement