Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is O`reilly brothers building providers/diy still in Drogheda?

Options
  • 30-07-2007 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Thats pretty much all I want to know, ive been trying to ring them on 041-9836597 and it just rings out.

Or does anyone know who I can get to come out and replace a small double glazed window. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

dpl builders providers on the same road as the fire station near the marshes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Nuttzy wrote:
    Thats pretty much all I want to know, ive been trying to ring them on 041-9836597 and it just rings out.

Or does anyone know who I can get to come out and replace a small double glazed window. :)

O reilly brothers have ceased trading, sold up their shop in west street drogheda, its going to be turned into a multi storey car park

Advertisement