Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ics M4 Cqb

Options
  • 30-07-2007 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Due to my purchase of Johnser's full stock ICS M4 I am selling my ICS CQB M4

It’s a cracking little AEG, full metal, solid as a rock.

I’ve been skirmishing it for a few months but there is no damage to speak of, just some light scratches, general wear and tear, but its nothing noticeable and still in great condition.

It’s always worked like clockwork as ICS have a reputation for doing.
    The gearbox is pre upgraded no nylon /plastic cr@p inside it.
    There is a 1 Joule spring in it which has bedded down to around 280fps with .20g. ICS Turbo 3000 motor which is one of the best motors, huge torque.

Selling with Original Box, Manual (when I find it) , 1x ICS 450rnd Metal Hi Cap,
    Battery/Laser Module and 8.4 v 1400mah NiMH battery, sling, RIS Front Grip and barrel cleaning rod.

Laser needs new batteries, 5 little watch ones, if I can get to a jeweller or something I will get some new ones.

Looking for around €230 for it

Will get some photos up later tonite.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement