Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

equipment

Options
  • 30-07-2007 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Where can I buy good quality kickboxing gear like gloves, headgear, and feetcovers online?

Oh and ones that don't cost an arm and a leg'd be great too :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭kenpo_dave

Hey Guys,

Where can I buy good quality kickboxing gear like gloves, headgear, and feetcovers online?

Oh and ones that don't cost an arm and a leg'd be great too :D

Hi king_of_inismac, check out gear.mmaireland.com for top qualty Thai and MMA gear. Unfortunately theres no head gear or feet covers, but alot of other equipment. Hope this is of some help.

Good Luck, Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Online is the way to go as there is no decent martial arts shops in Dublin. Mullen sports on Capel/ Mary street is a bit crappy and the only one in the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭peterl

taosport.co.uk
    ergoboxing.co.uk
    sugarrays.co.uk

but remember ; you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 GLENN H

hey I just want to ask you something,do you know if you can use boxing gloves for kickboxing?? thanks:)

Advertisement