Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be interested in a session in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 30-07-2007 10:47am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering would anyone be interested in having a weekly session in Balbriggan?

Rach

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Hey Rach

What are you looking for?

I gig quite a lot around dublin, I sing and play guitar & bodhran. I mostly do trad sessions (Irish republican songs, christy moore etc etc, but can change my set for any occasion and to suit the crowd!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

A session that we can walk home from;)

There are a few around but we have to drive to them so was wondering were ther eother musicians around Balbriggan that would be up for a bit of craic and ceol locally;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭wow sierra

Theres an informal session in the Bracken Court, Balbriggan every monday night.

Advertisement