Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lease Agreements

Options
  • 30-07-2007 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Not sure if writing in right area. Does anybody know whwere I can get a lease agreement for people who are renting out my friends apartment - do you have to get from solicitor or can you buy a standard one somewhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Here's a sample http://www.myhome2let.ie/pictures/news/8/7/0/100078/leaseagreement(1).pdf

Don't know how good it is.

There's defo one floating around the net for free, can't remem where I saw it though.
    Mine came indirectly from a solicitor & the one I saw on the net was identical, so I'd do plenty of googling instead of worrying about paying a solicitor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I'm fairly sure you can buy them in Easons.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,333 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think there is a standard Law Society one available from Legal Stationers and probably some bookshops also.

The Threshold rent book covers most of the basics.

Advertisement