Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello everyone

Options
  • 29-07-2007 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Greetings my friends, I'm an Argentinian who's lived in Dublin (crumlin) for a couple of months, but I still have problems moving around dublin it's so easy for me to get lost....
    The good thing about that is that it is a beatiful town and there are a lots of places worth to see, the bad thing is that taxis are quite expensive and it's hard to find my way back to home, anyway I've been searching for PC accesories and I can't find a near store who has what I need, Can you tell me where I can get a backpack for my huge and heavy laptop Clevo D900C? also the cheapest place near dublin center or crumlin to buy a sony memory stick pro duo of 1gb or more?

The dimensions of my laptop are 397(W) x 298(D) x 51~60(H)mm and you can see the specs in http://www.clevo.com.tw/products/D900C.asp

thanks in advance, and sorry to ask for somenthing in my first post, I hope I can give somenthing in exchange on my next thread.

Kire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

Hi there,

If you have a credit card or access to one, look at www.shop4memory.com for the sony memory stick. I have purchased from them many times and no problems. Good prices too.

As regards a backpack for your laptop, either Peats (Parnell st), Maplin (Jervis St) or Dixons (Jervis St Shopping Centre) should be able to help you out.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 KireruX

thanks but all those places don't have anything as big as my laptop, I'm looking foward to pcworld, but I dont know how to get there -,- guess I'll ask in dublin bus center.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Try www.elara.ie for the laptop bag

Advertisement