Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Courses -Galway

Options
  • 29-07-2007 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any music production/recording/technology type courses in or around Galway? Id be looking for an evening or weekend part time course, just an introductory type course would do.

Any help there would be much appreciated
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Don't know of any off hand but I'll ask around for you, I'd say its likely there at least one or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 timthebass

Thanks cornbb, im sure there must be something in the area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I was talking to a girl in work today who was on about doing a course in logic (she could also have done pro tools) at some recording studio thats beside some music shop. I can't remember the name of the music shop, it could have been near the Cornstore in town afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 timthebass

thanks for the replys guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Kaceols

Hiya,
    There's one at G.T.I. on Fr. Griffin Road. They are lovely there, you could pop up for a chat anytime. The next one will start in September. There is another one on the east side of the city, Moinín na gCiseah, a technical school just off the Huntsman roundabout, on the left hand side as you start to ascend the old Monivea road.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

Perhaps a bit late to reply there Kaceols?! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kaceols

The day I posted the numbers looked different to me, the joys of dyslexic moments! you must have a lot of time on your hands, ha ha

Advertisement