Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 Festival of Culture

Options
  • 28-07-2007 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

I am involved in organising part of the festival of cultures in Dublin 15. It is due to be held on the 19th and 20th of October 2007. See www.bap.ie for more details. The festival is sponsored by Fingal County Council, Blanchardstown Area Partnership, Meitheal and supported by the European Refugee Fund. The area that I am involved in is Music & Dance as represented by Youth. This is the second year of the festival.

We are looking for the participation of immigrants and Irish nationals to represent the cultural mix that is today’s Dublin 15. I would appreciate if you could let me have details of all nationalities in the Dublin West area who are involved in Music & Dance with a view to having them perform or transfer their skills. You will appreciate that this is a voluntary project and there is no budget available for paying performers.

Please PM me if you think you can help.

Advertisement