Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamie Lynne Spears: PREGNANT? :o

Options
  • 27-07-2007 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

1064436jhsdf.jpg

I hope this is true! Oh the drama! :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

The National enquirer is hardly reliable...to be fair.

I think they are sued every other week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

If that's true, then she better not let the kid nowhere near their aunt!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lucky guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

TheGooner wrote:
    The National enquirer is hardly reliable...to be fair.

I think they are sued every other week

was just about to saythat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Unless someone can persuade me otherwise, I'm going to lock this thread. It's based on an ambiguous headline from a notoriously untrustworthy source and there doesn't seem to be anything to back it up on any other gossip website or magazine that I've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

A search in google does return a few sites saying that she's rumoured to be pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

anything brought up when I googled, quoted the national enquirer as their source.

The national enquirer do actually leak a lot of huge stories but when they do they really go for it and I imagine if they were confident on this they would have put a huge full page cover on this. They do make a lot of stuff up though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 pinchmycheeks

she definately is pregnant my auntie is her doctor in america

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

she definately is pregnant my auntie is her doctor in america

Well my Uncle is her grannies cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

to be fair some stuf in national enquirer is true,loads is made up though,i hope this one is true:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

lol..@ pinch..

But, like seriously, what's with the tag on this thread? "wtf britney spears slut whore pregnant"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

face or arse?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Stargal wrote:
    Unless someone can persuade me otherwise, I'm going to lock this thread. It's based on an ambiguous headline from a notoriously untrustworthy source and there doesn't seem to be anything to back it up on any other gossip website or magazine that I've seen.
    Ah don't it's grand, it's being reported on a few sites. This thread is discussing a newspaper article.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Perhaps the tag should be edited if anything though, lol. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Ibid wrote:
    Ah don't it's grand, it's being reported on a few sites. This thread is discussing a newspaper article.
    It is now, so it's grand, but the OP was citing an ambiguous headline from the Enquirer, which doesn't exactly make for a reliable thread. And the other sites reporting it all cite the Enquirer, so it's one to take with a modicum of disbelief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mongjaws

its so not true.

Advertisement