Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Fair in West Cork

Options
  • 27-07-2007 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi all,
    I have some kids with me for the weekend and down in West Cork.I'm assuming the weather will be crap and am looking for one of the Fun Fairs that follow the summer festivals during the esummer months.
    I know the Skib Kids Fest is on this weekend, not sure if there is ammusments.
    Any Info Appreciated
    Murray

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Murray13 wrote:
    hi all,
    I have some kids with me for the weekend and down in West Cork.I'm assuming the weather will be crap and am looking for one of the Fun Fairs that follow the summer festivals during the esummer months.
    I know the Skib Kids Fest is on this weekend, not sure if there is ammusments.
    Any Info Appreciated
    Murray

I know there was a funfair in Clonakilty last week I think it was opposite the eurospar, not sure if it is still there..

TJ911...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

West Cork is extremely big. Kinsale has pipers down behind the Esso service station

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

There is one in Castletownbere this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Trojan911 wrote:
    I know there was a funfair in Clonakilty last week I think it was opposite the eurospar, not sure if it is still there..TJ911...

Now gone, was in Clon yesterday......

TJ911...

Advertisement