Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell XPS

Options
  • 27-07-2007 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    has anyone tried the new dell laptop. I am thinking about getting XPS M1330 Core 2 duo. Do you know if it's worth the money?

Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I think you generally get what you pay fro with Dell. The M1330 looks like a nice compact laptop at a great price. Having said that I've never seen one in real life!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

I got a XPS M1210 a few weeks ago and I'd recommend it. Nice and light, decent battery life for the size. My only problem is the screen is terrible outdoors, but thats something I can live with.

I can't imagine the next size up is much different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Iompair wrote:
    I got a XPS M1210 a few weeks ago and I'd recommend it. Nice and light, decent battery life for the size. My only problem is the screen is terrible outdoors, but thats something I can live with.

I can't imagine the next size up is much different.

Actually they're completely different. The M1210 has been out a year or two, and the M1330 is a brand new beast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BennyMini

thanks everyone. I'm torn between the XPS M1330 and the iNotebook with cd/dvd rw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

smae as that mate, i am veering towards the m1330 though cos of the remote control function, finger print login and sheer light weight of 1.7 kg

• Advertisement
Advertisement