Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room available, Waterford, Ashley Court

Options
  • 27-07-2007 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Myself and two other students are moving into a house in waterford just before college starts in W.I.T and are looking for a fourth person to move in with us. If we get four in the house it'll be 56 euro a week which ain't too bad.

If that link works it should show the house and a little bit of info bout it. I've viewed the house already and can say its nice and isn't cramped or small.

http://www4.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=c12&s[search_type]=rental&s[refreshmap]=1&limit=8&search_type=rental&id=478333

Il also just add there's a a fifth room in the house (small single room) and if we got a fifth person for this the rent would be even cheaper.
    And il get back to any questions that anyone has. :D

Advertisement