Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealings with fedex

Options
  • 27-07-2007 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Bought an 80gb ipod from the states a few weeks ago. Should have been here within the week. Still hasnt arrived. Got in contact with the seller about a week ago and got the tracking number. It has been in Dublin Fedex depot for over a week. The couldnt make out the whole address for my house. Gave them the proper address and it still hasnt arrived. coming up for the wrong address again. The phone staff have twice said they will get the supervisor to ring me back but no-one has yet.

Any ideas on what to do next?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i work for a courier company myself, ring them and tell them you want to stay on the line until a supervisor speaks with you. advise them you have given the correct details of your address already (if you know the agents names you spoke with then that will help) but you want your parcel asap. they should help you then.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Thanks for that Mark. Will ring them now because I have work at 12 and dont want to miss the call. Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I would ask for the depot manager. I had a similar problem with UPS and they only took notice when I asked for the depot manager. They sent it out the same day after speaking to him. Don't take no for an answer from the phone jockeys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Go up there with a bazooka and take care of business. The world would be a better place without the clueless assholes courier companies employ in their depots.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

dahamsta wrote:
    Go up there with a bazooka and take care of business. The world would be a better place without the clueless assholes courier companies employ in their depots.
    bit much, they aint all that bad... you get your parcel sorted OP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I hope the bazooka didn't backfire...

Advertisement