Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads, girlfriend on girl action??

• 27-07-2007 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Forgive me if this has been asked before,

Lads if your girlfriend had sex with another woman would you be mad?

I have been thinking about this for the last few days and I don't think I would be, does that make me weird.

If she slept with another fella I'd be furious so does that make me insecure, sexist or what. So I ask again

if your girlfriend had sex with another woman would you be mad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Vegeta wrote:

I'd demand to watch next time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

if your girlfriend had sex with another woman would you be mad?[/QUOTE]
    not if i could watch and not with me ma

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

poll?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

biko wrote:
    poll?

Pole?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Yeah I'd be upset.
    I think guys are more bothered it if it's another guy because it makes them feel insecure (like the OP suggested).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Nah, wouldn't be mad. But those things tend to feck up a relationship so I wouldn't be all for it.

That said I broke up with her last week so yeah, i'm all for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Vegeta wrote:
    Forgive me if this has been asked before,

I have been thinking about this for the last few days and I don't think I would be, does that make me weird.

If she slept with another fella I'd be furious so does that make me insecure, sexist or what. So I ask again

if your girlfriend had sex with another woman would you be mad?

Depends on the relationship really, would your girlfriend be mad if you had sex with another guy?

If not then I don't see a problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

biko wrote:
    poll?
    i don,t think i would mind her having sex with a poll either

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Cheating is cheating regardless of who is with IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'd probably be more pissed if she shagged a woman. It'd be like: "Jesus, what did I do that forced her to lick carpet!! Am I that bad!?!" But then eventually I'd forgive her, get her to desribe her encounter in detail to her, and then ask her if she's up for a threesome?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

The fact she asked is a sign for concern! Be careful here it could be something she'll go and do regardless!

If she doesn't involve you then I'd be thinking NO!

It'd be cheating! You wouldn't want her having sex with another guy would you?

Another women, technically is another person she's being passionate with instead of you.

A guy naturally makes you feel more uncomfortable because instantly you can compare everything about yourself to him. You can't compare yourself to a woman, so the whole, "Do she like the other person more than me" thing is muddy, so you're not so insecure. You can be confident that you have a bigger penis than she does and that you're stronger and more manly than she is.
    On a baser level, your instincts only want your man goo inside of her, so someone else's man goo getting inside of her is a problem. Another woman doesn't have man goo, so the problem isn't there.

I don't think I'd be as mad as if it was with a guy, but I wouldn't be overjoyed, and I'd definitely be wondering if she's going to switch sides. On principle alone, it'd be time for a serious chat. Emotional cheating can be even more upsetting than the physical act itself - the thought that the other person allowed themselves to become emotionally intimate with someone other than you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Cheating is cheating as far as I am concerned. It is simply going outside of the relationship for something that you don't seem to be getting from your partner, whatever that may be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i probab.y wudnt be as mad but id be pretty pissed off she didnt wana hav a 3sum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Intriguing question. hmmmmm...

Right, it's still cheating as far as I'm concerend but unlike if it was with a bloke, I wouldn't be mad.

I'd definitely be thinking that something's a bit fukced up though and I'd probably be wondering if it's going to work out long term. I'd probably surmise that no, it won't work out long term.

So then I'd think, well that's a pity... but sure may as well make the most of it and stick around long enough for a gang bang before I sling my hook!

edit ah no I'd probably say... not sure what I'd say actually. Intriguing question op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Vegeta wrote:

No, that's not weird. I only see my girlfriend at weekends and we're always joking that she's getting it on with her female housemate during the week. I would like to watch and join in though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes I would be mad. I would request the video and boot her. Hmmf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Gumbyman

Depends on who it was with. If it was a hot bird who we would never see again (say on holidays) then grand. If it was a minger or a butch bird then I'd be very disappointed to be honest and I don't think our relationship could recover afterwards. I'd always be thinking "God you have bad taste in women. Maybe you have bad taste in men. Am I ugly? I'm so fat. I wonder what's on telly. My hole is itchy."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

my ex once told me she had slept with another woman, she also offered a threesome with another girl, on the condition that we could have another 3some with another fella. I told here I didnt mind her sleeping with girls but on no condition could she cheat with a fella. I refused the 3some offers also and soon after we broke up.

In hindsight I should have got that first 2f1M 3some out of the way and then dumped her.......hmmm....

(walks off to get ex's mobile number)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

stooge wrote:
    my ex once told me she had slept with another woman, she also offered a threesome with another girl, on the condition that we could have another 3some with another fella. I told here I didnt mind her sleeping with girls but on no condition could she cheat with a fella. I refused the 3some offers also and soon after we broke up.

In hindsight I should have got that first 2f1M 3some out of the way and then dumped her.......hmmm....

(walks off to get ex's mobile number)
    But who's to say that she wouldn't be sneaky and either:
    1. invite her pre-op transgendered friend (m->f), if you're really drunk it might take time to notice
    2. get her friend to bring a strap on

If I were you anyway I'd figure that she has problems with the thought of being with just one person so probably best to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

stooge wrote:

With foresight that's what you should have done....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd be extremely pissed off that I wasn't included.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

seamus wrote:
    A guy naturally makes you feel more uncomfortable because instantly you can compare everything about yourself to him. You can't compare yourself to a woman, so the whole, "Do she like the other person more than me" thing is muddy, so you're not so insecure. You can be confident that you have a bigger penis than she does and that you're stronger and more manly than she is.
    On a baser level, your instincts only want your man goo inside of her, so someone else's man goo getting inside of her is a problem. Another woman doesn't have man goo, so the problem isn't there.

You my friend should write sex ed books aimed at confused teens :D

hmm i just asked him he said he's be mad if i didn't let him watch
    and as well whats with the threads aimed at just at men , sexist IMO

this is AH not BGRH
    i feel so left out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I would be very mad. I think I'd have to break up with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

My girlfriend came home with one of her friends last saturday night and started kissing her full on right in front of me, she got me a beer and let me watch so I wasnt mad :)

Your such a big liar
    I demand to see proof
    you big liar you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

On my life, it was a most pleasent experience :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Dragan wrote:
    Cheating is cheating as far as I am concerned. It is simply going outside of the relationship for something that you don't seem to be getting from your partner, whatever that may be.

Exactly. If you aren't bothered by it you probably don't take the relationship very seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Just for the record this hasn't happened to me and probably never will.

It was just a question

Its weird some of the answers have changed my perspective a little.