Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted Kitchen Recommendations

Options
  • 27-07-2007 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Hello Folks,

I am planning to buy a fitted kitchen and would like some recommendations. Saw one in Homebase that looks nice. It's nothing too elaborate so I plan to fit it myself.
    Anybody used Homebase, B&Q or others that they would recommend? :confused:

All advice, comments or emotional outbursts appreciated. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Have a good look at Cash & Carry Kitchens. I liked their stuff when we were we getting a new kitchen last year. In the end I was over-ruled by my wife and went for Kitchen World (Naas Road).

Kitchen Worlds stuff is very nice and they did incorporate some nice ideas. In price terms if they were higher than Cash & Carry, they were not that much higher. I know this as we were working on a strict budget and they fell in within the budget.

D

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

I got mine from Beautiful Kitchens in Coolmine Ind Est. Very good. They will plan it for you, if you are fitting it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭danjo

Thanks for the info. I will have a look at these over the next week or so.:)

Advertisement