Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how young is too young?

Options
  • 25-07-2007 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

going unreg blah blah......

Im a 25 year old women whose been around the block a few times and been out with lots of different types of guys.However recently through this club im involved with Ive met this really nice guy.I instantly was attracted to him and for about four months now we've been really good friends. The other day he made a move to kiss me and I wanted to kiss him but theres a slight problem that held me back.....he's only 17!Is it even legal for me to kiss him?! I really like him and he is completely crazy about me but realistically am I just going to embarrass myself and get into a lot of trouble If I start something here?

Advertisement