Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com how do I phone or email them?

Options
  • 25-07-2007 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Made an order for about 10 DVDs last week. My bank, BOI, decided to freeze my credit card because I don't use it very much and had also ordered a new monitor that day. Quick phonecall to my bank and it was back working ok, the monitor transaction went through fine.

But my order on Play.com seems to be stalled, all 10 DVDs have there status as "processing" which hasn't changed since the day of ordering.

The phone number listed on the help page doesn't work, and there's no email address listed. I tried info@play.com but got an auto-reply saying that this email address inbox isn't check and isn't used for correspondance.

Anyone know a working email address or phone number?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Right at the bottom of the front page

Play.com Helpdesk >> 0845 800 1020

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not sure the UK 0845 numbers will work from here. If it doesn't try 0044 1534 877 595. I've used that number before. Might take a couple of tries to get through though.

Advertisement