Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my delivery????

Options
  • 25-07-2007 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hello all :D

I recently brought some stuff of eBay. Not that valuable but still worth around 500 euors.

Anyway the seller sent the stuff via hermes (www.hermespaketshop.de) and gave me the tracing number.

It was send on the 11th July and I had recieved nothing. And then on Monday I checked the tracking number and it said it was delivered.

WTF!!!!

I am now left with out any parcel. I cannot find who delivers it in Ireland and I dont have a clue what to do.

Has anyone else dealt with Hermes before????

cheers

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What company did you check the tracking with? Either they or the seller should be able to chase this for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Try an email to info@hlg.de and ask about your package.

But, you should really chase the sender.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Hermes Parcels sent to Ireland are delivered by An Post. So you could try them.
    If everything fails Hermes Parcels are insured up to € 500,- so you / or the seller should chase them to get your money back, if the parcel doesn't turn up.

Good luck!

Cheshire Cat

Advertisement