Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available

Options
  • 25-07-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey there. im looking to get back on the scene. i 25 and have been drumming for the last 10 years. i love all music and play all musice. but my favourite would have to be rock / iindie/
    My inful are, The Doors , Pearl Jam , Arcade Fire , Jeff Buckley , Muse , Kings of leon.
    I could go on all day.

If you are intrested contact me and we can set up a jam.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 stanley dagger

HI, you sound like the sort of drummer we're looking for,
    rock/indie stuff. You can hear some songs at
    www.myspace.com/vodkopter ,take a listen and get back
    to us. You only find out what a band is like when you meet
    up and we'd really like a jam.

cheers, steve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shakesgar

Still looking for a band?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

hey daithi,
    i sent you a pm.

eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Conjob

hey Daithi,

We are a five piece looking for a drummer. We have everything sorted out songs, cheap rehersal place.Have a look at our website(www.myspace.com/thestylusband) and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Connor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ger kass

my band Labyrinth are looking for a drummer to complete an experimental band, all influences are welcome, ,
    we have work done we just need drummer to add his influence then we can get gigs easily, band members have very good music contacts and all that crap, not gonna tell you were the best thing going, but we are dedicated hundred percent and thats what were looking for from a drummer,

check out www.myspace.com/labyrinth32 for more on us, interested write back to me gerky03@yahoo.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 richo85

hey mate
    i just moved over from australia and am looking to start a bit of a band project here in dublin. ive been playing guitar for about 7 years. im looking to start something original - something with a indie punk rock/blues/psycadelic feel. im living in killiney, but have access to a car so i can commute. interested??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away. we range in age from 22 to 40ish...we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    influences include pearl jam, neil young, kila, dirty 3, redneck manifesto, tool, slint explosions in the sky.....could go on all day
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 colettenewport

We are a band called THE CAGE,going through a few line up changes at the moment;a bit older than youself,use to be based in L.A,all your influences suit our style,if interested get back to us cheers,Keith,bass player.

Advertisement