Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney is knocked up AGAIN!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Noooooooooooo! That's insane if its true.... Poor child! And this rehab place obviously doesn't work if she still gets out of it!

Following article doesn't mention the pregnancy, but talks about the interview. She supposedly even puked on her dress during the interview! Yuck...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007340261,00.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

My god, she's just getting worse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Rozlod

What can I say, a complete trainwreck, I used to really like her, its quite sad.

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

pity she doesn't take her contraceptive pill as often as she seems to down other concoctions!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I don't believe she's pregnant. The source in that story is dodge and as crazy irresponsible as she is, I don't think she'd be drinking (as she clearly has been the past few weeks) if she knew that she was pregnant. Yeah, I know I'm naive, but I'm still clinging to the notion that she has some common sense left.

Perez has the first look at the issue of OK btw, where she gave that crazy, messed up interview. The magazine doesn't use the photos, but it does describe the interview, including a tally of how much clothes/jewellery she took/damaged during the course of the interview - a total of over €20,000. Yowza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Rozlod wrote:
    What can I say, a complete trainwreck, I used to really like her, its quite sad.

R
    Me too! I agree its sich a pity....going completely off the rails. Where does it all go so wrong?

Niamho! wrote:
    Where does it all go so wrong?

two words...Kevin Federline!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

I don't believe she is pregnant again, the story came from an unreliable source. It's a shame she ever met Kevin! Her life has been a mess since she met him. I don't think she ever got over Justin. That's why she married her old friend Jason on the spur of the moment, and why she married Kevin just a few months later. Seems to me she was just desperate to be loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think she would have went nuts anyway! Li Lo Paris and Britney are all in the same boat. Too much too young. Brit went slightly loopy after JT but Kevin was just the worst rebound ever!

I'm kinda hoping its not true actually
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0726/spearsb.html

• Advertisement

I'm kinda hoping its not true actually
    http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0726/spearsb.html

So am I.

From that rte.ie story:
    The two men who are being seen as possible contenders for the title of Britney's baby daddy...
    Contenders for the title. Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

I dont think its fair to blame Kevin. Anytime he's been asked about their relationship since they split he's seemed really genuinely concerned about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

I don't think it is fair to blame Kevin either, I am no fan of his but, nobody can make you do some of the stupid things she has done without you being a willing participant.
    She is sad and scary at the moment. She needs to go away with her two little boys and live in a version of "normality" for a while.
    Maybe when she is in her 30's she will get her head back to the right place.

Its really sad to see Britney ruining her life so publicly. Her poor kids, and her poor family. She seems totally out of control and it seems no one can help her. I used to admire her, and actually liked her music. I wish for the sake of her children she'd get her act together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 whereswally

Its really sad to see Britney ruining her life so publicly. Her poor kids, and her poor family. She seems totally out of control and it seems no one can help her. I used to admire her, and actually liked her music. I wish for the sake of her children she'd get her act together.

I'm not too sure

It seems a bit late for that now..

So her divorce was finalised today. How long until she re-marries? Any guesses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I have a bad feeling something worse is going to happen brit or her kids. Her life is a train wreck and nobody seems to care. :mad:

togster wrote:
    I have a bad feeling something worse is going to happen brit or her kids. Her life is a train wreck and nobody seems to care. :mad:

I think the problem is that a lot of people do care, but she doesn't...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I think the problem is that a lot of people do care, but she doesn't...

QFT. I have a real bad feeling about this one. You know its bad when K-Fed looks like the sane one.:rolleyes: Her kids need protecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Has it been confirmed yet that she is pregnant,or is it just a rumour.:confused:

still just a rumour AFAIK!!

Yeah it's still just a rumour. One which I still don't believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

ot One Britney thing that's killing me - surely her hair has grown enough that she could wear a nice crop style - what's with all the hairbands and wigs? Or is it not growing back??

Advertisement