Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singing Lessons!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-07-2007 12:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi i am looking for a singing teacher who dose individual lessons in north dublin. i am trying out for a musical in september so they would have to do lessons during summer. any suggestions????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Judging by the amount of exclamation marks I'm guessing soprano? Eh eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Isymd

i thought they grab attenchion and they got yours! yeah a soprano so do you have any suggestions??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Walton's on George's Street would robably be able to give you a few lessons over the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Pianist2891

You could also try the Leinster School of Music (Kathryn Smith is an excellent teacher and quite good for a "quick fix" type thing). Other than that, look around in local music shops like Opus 2 and McCullogh Piggot. THe website www.learnmusic.info has a listing of music teachers around the country, and is compiled by Music Network & The Arts Council!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Walton's on George's Street would robably be able to give you a few lessons over the summer.

Thats exactly where I got them a few years ago, I reccomend them, they teach proper breathing techniques and generally how to keep your voice consistent and to get rid of bad habits, and lets not forget warm ups, one of the most vital aspects to singing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Judging by the amount of exclamation marks I'm guessing soprano? Eh eh?

Now now!

Could easily have been a mezzo or an alto! Don't just throw us all into one range ;)

oh and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Advertisement