Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcon

Options
  • 24-07-2007 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Warcon is here!

Warcon is an inter society wargaming event that will be run this 5th 6th and 7th of October in NUI Maynooth. The event will be host to many different wargames like Warhammer 40,000, Historical wargames, Warhammer Fantasy Battles and many more.

If, like me, you love wargames contact your local gaming group now and be part of the team the send along.

The event will start of Friday at 5pm with some casual gaming followed by a trip to the pub. Saturday will consist of a Warhammer 40,000 Tournament, a Warhammer Fantasy Battle Map Campaign and loads of other events!

Sunday will involve a massive Warhammer Fantasy Battles tournament, a Warhammer 40,000 Map Campaign and many other things to do like historical wargames, BattleFleetGothic, Necromunda, Memoir '44, Axis and Allies. The weekend will be finished off with the prize giving ceremony.

This event is being run to help unite wargamers around the country for one incredible weekend. So Join me my battle brothers and sisters. Don your Battle Colours and fight for the honour of your club.

Warcon is upon us.

Joseph Cullen
    Con Director

Visit the Warcon Site at www.warcon-ireland.com
    If you would like to run events at Warcon such as demo games etc. Or have any queries please feel free to contact me at joseph.cullen@nuim.ie

Comments

Advertisement